Monday, January 19, 2009

The End~~~

It's the end... The end of my exam... Oh geez... It was such a boring period of exam... Also don't know why... Anyway, it is quite a good exam this semester... Why??? Because I manage to get 1 "DISTINCTION" for my entire life... Yet, it is still unsure as my result is not out yet... But I do have a little confident I will get distinction for 1 of my module... Haha... 4 paper... 1 Distinction... 2 more should be fine... But, the sad case is, today's paper really screwed me upside down... Lol... Well, thanks to our dear lecturer cheated on us... Wahhhhh~~~ Bad Dr. Chong!!! Bite you bite you!!! *Grrrrr*

Touch wood to say, I don't want to have a fail module in a result slip that has a distinction on it... So hard to get distinction but a fail module spoils the look of my slip... Sob sob~~~
No worry... Just pray for the subject not to fail... That's all... ^.^

Well, seems like I'm feeling better now... Manage to release some tension anyway... Ignore the exams already... Be prepared for the upcoming modules... You can do it!!! Ganbatte!!! Hehe~~~

Hmmm... Since exam has ended, and now is going to CNY... Dunno what to do then... Lol... Future are always unpredictable... Hehe~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment